在《曼哈頓練習曲》在台上映前,我就先聽過了所有歌曲,然後就愛上了XD

看過電影後,又再把歌翻出來聽~

 

比起LOST STAR我更喜歡的是這首A Step You Can't Take Back

既使很多人翻過了我還是要再翻!!!(堅決)

 

"A Step You Can't Take Back"

 

So you find yourself at this subway  你發現自己就站在月台

With your world in a bag by your side  小袋子裡裝著妳的全世界

And all at once it seemed like a good way  突然間妳覺得這是一個不錯的方法

You realize it's the end of the line  你發現這也許是盡頭了

For what it's worth  還有什麼值得呢

 

Here comes the train upon the track  火車要進站了

And there goes the pain, it cuts to black  所有痛苦會結束在眼前一片黑

Are you ready for the last act?  你準備好迎接人生最後一幕了嗎?

To take a step you can't take back?  踏出你無法收回的一步

 

Taken all the punches you could take 承受所有你能忍受的打擊

Took 'em all right on the chest  讓他們直接落在你的下巴上

Now the camel's back is breaking  這是壓垮駱駝的最後一根稻草

Again, again 一次又一次

For what it's worth 還有什麼值得呢

 

Here comes the train upon the track  火車要進站了

And there goes the pain, it cuts to black 所有痛苦會結束在眼前一片黑

Are you ready for the last act?  你準備好迎接人生最後一幕了嗎?

To take a step you can't take back?  踏出你無法收回的一步

 

Did she love you?  她真的愛妳嗎

Did she take you down?  她讓你失落嗎

Was she on her knees when she kissed your crown?  她是否對妳真心如一呢

Tell me what you found  告訴我你得到什麼了

 

Here comes the rain, so hold your hat  要下大雨了 抓緊妳的帽子

And don't pray to God, 'cause He won't talk back  別跟上帝祈禱了 祂從未解答

Are you ready for the last act?  你準備好迎接人生最後一幕了嗎?

To take a step you can't take back, back, back?  踏出你無法收回的一步

You can't take back, back, back.  你無法收回

 

So you find yourself at this subway 你發現自己就站在月台

With your world in a bag by your side 小袋子裡裝著妳的全世界

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 CBA 的頭像
    CBA

    Whisper

    CBA 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()